Major change in overseas shipping
I had enough with the Post system, especially when sending things overseas via the registered air mail or the pack & track service. They are extremely slow and often slow in updating the system.
So I am moving everything towards DHL Express. It is a super fast international courier that delivers your packet from Australia in 3 to 5 days (providing your customs doesn't screw you up). In fact I have been using DHL for quite a long time, but only limited to certain (usually higher end) knives because DHL is quite expensive. Now I want all my parcels go to DHL. So here is the change:
- I have disabled AusPost pricing, all shipping quotation now shown is DHL.
- Orders with knives and small accessories will get FREE DHL shipping if the combined order is greater than AU$300. This applies to NA, west EU and some Asian countries.
- If you are outside of Australia, each stone is charged at a flat $10 if your order total (excluding stones or heavy items) is greater than AU$300.
- If you are outside of Australia, and want to purchase stones, but your order total (excluding stones or heavy items) is less than AU$300, the system will calculate shipping as usual.
- If you are in Australia, you will receive free shipping for order over AU$300, I may still use AusPost for Australian orders.